.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Robotics

Well looking about online today I discovered that Stanford University is going to be offering a free yes free online introduction to AI course starting in Oct. It will run for 10 weeks online and includes assignments. When completed a certificate of completion will be issued but not from Stanford. What I find wonderful about this is that its free and it is hopefully a sign of things to come. I wanted to post it here to get the word out. Its not too late to sign up.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. Cool I will look at it, but I am afraid my kids are probably too young. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML