.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Most Useful. And Update.

First quickly for those of you pondering whether or not you should take the Stanford Robotics Course, they have informed the over 100,000 students that they are breaking it into basic and advanced. The basic class will be multiple choice quizzes and the advanced will have assignments. We officially booked for the basic class and I can't wait for Oct 10th to get knee deep in studying with DS, 8. Both classes will earn you a certificate of accomplishment.

I had a brainwave as I usually do with idle time. I am going to be adding to the side column a weekly link. I have been finding some wonderful new ones in the pursuit of educating the kids. I think some of them need to be featured. So enjoy them and have fun learning this year with your students!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML