.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome.

If you are new to my page and just passing through via the blog hop I encourage you to look through our homeschool links. They are a wealth of helpful sites and it's all free.
If you so choose to read my blog I apologize for my rant earlier today. It's long winded and not in the spirit of love thy fellow man. I shall try to refrain from future rants and stick to the more uplifting moments in my life.
For example the house right now is quieter then it has ever been. My kids went out with DH to make plans for my birthday which incedentally is tomorrow. I will be 35. Hard to believe so many years have passed. I wonder am I the only one who stares at their kids in awe over their perfection. Oh I am not saying they are perfectly behaved but they are perfect in that moment, in their mother's eyes. Little stars given to me to cherish and hold dear until they can fly on their own. :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I love your "Apologies" on the side bar. Oh my, how often I have worried about how my writing looks to others! Thank you for brightening my day! Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML