.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Monday, August 2, 2010

You May Have Noticed.

If you have been using the links and are confused now. I assure you they are all still there. I have just changed the theme for the page as I found the other a little graphically dull. I may do this on occasion as no one likes seeing the same thing forever.

I hope you will continue to frequent our page and see what we are up to.

This week we are studying Dinosaurs and Paleontology. I am using an older computer at the moment as the good on is sick with something. So I can't post pics but will when I can. Let's spread the ideas around as much as possible. If you see something we have done please by all means copy it for your own homeschool.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML