.

Icon IconFollow Me on Pinterest Icon linkedin

.

.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Homeschoolers Are From Earth! Really!



You know as I sit here erasing and rewriting what I wanted to say. I realize it's been said before. The endless questions we are faced with as homeschoolers when one discovers we choose homeschool. It's astounding to me that people and by people I mean everyday folk, feel it's okay to question our choices.

I realize homeschooling is novel to some. I realize maybe some people have got questions. What I wish they would realize is that I am out living my life and that questions no matter how well meaning are invasive.

I would never think to walk up to a stranger or their children and ask them random questions about their personal choices. "So like why are you choosing THAT shampoo?"

I can hope that with the rise of homeschooling in Canada and throughout North America people would realize we are all the same.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog :0)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML